A lot of you would wonder who am I? Well, sometimes I do too! Where do we start?
Once upon a time, in a little town at the bottom of the Alps, during a heavy snowfall….No, I am kidding, I was born on the 11th of August 1988, during a pretty hot day, no snow and no elves, but yes in a little town of the Province of Turin. Alps are less than an hour driving from where I grow up, the Mediterranean Sea a couple of hours. Waves are not so consistent, but yes in Italy you can surf. Snowfalls are much more frequent (during winter only), so I have decided to grow up dreaming a career of snowboarder. I did it thought. After competing several years in Snowboard Cross (I do love adrenaline), becoming a Snowboard Instructors (and in the meantime even a Doctor in Law), I have decided to give a try to the beach life and, you know how it ends up: I am surf addicted and now I am snowboarding a couple of times per year.
Places where I have lived:
- Italy (La Bella Vita – no place is like home)
- Spain (Tapas and Rain – lived in the North for 2 years – the weather is quite cold but I love the crazy movida)
- Portugal (my second home away from home – gipsy life, nice weather, cafezinhos and medronho)
- Australia (Sharky Sharky – Too many rules – but nature..stunning!)
- Panama (Reggaeton vibes day and night – lived on a remote beach: no supermarkets, just a truck of fruits and veggies stopping by twice a week)
- Indonesia (living the dream, riding a scooter, surfing amazing wave, having a massage twice a week)
- Italian (mother language – sometimes I use words from my local dialect and other Italians do not understand me)
- English (quite good – Italian accent doesn’t lie)
- Spanish (pretty good – I can actually switch my Spanish based on the country of origin of the interlocutor Viste Che)
- Portuguese (it’s ok – sometimes I speak Portinhol, using Spanish words when I am not sure)
- Indonesian (basic knowledge – I can buy fruit and I managed to order a custom-made surf rack, which ended up pretty straight)
- French (basic knowledge for daily conversation – I can do amazing snowboard lesson though)
- When I eat salty popcorn, I get a hiccup
- I have an incurable addiction for chapstick
- I spent two months milking 220 cows twice a day with one more helper
- My deepest dream is to learn how to whistle loud using two fingers
- A “friend” of mine throw a glass of Nutella (full) in my face as a joke
- I almost bleed out on a remote island in Indonesia after a surfing injury
- Sometimes I overcook pasta
- If I get angry, buy me an ice cream
- I can assign to each person an animal based on their aspect, but don’t ask me which one is yours!
- The softest thing I have ever touched is the belly of a frog
Do you want to know any other funny stuff? Connect with me!
Receive Updates & promotions